Top 10 Auto Parts Manufacturers in India
India’s automotive component market has been growing rapidly over the last few years, thanks in large part to growth and productivity in end-user industries. India’s automotive component exports are expected to rise sharply this year to reach a projected value of more than USD 11 billion. BizVibe has compiled a list of the top 10 auto parts manufacturers in the Indian market.
Top 10 auto parts manufacturers in India
- Jamna Auto Industries: Headquartered in Delhi and founded in 1954, Jamna Auto Industries is the largest Indian auto parts manufacturer for automotive suspension springs. Its products are sold in more than 25 countries and it has production units in five major cities.
- Usha International Ltd: Usha was founded in 1934. In addition to auto components, the company manufacturers home appliances, sewing machines, fans, power products, water coolers and dispensers, and farm equipment. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
- Rane Holdings Ltd: Rane Holdings manufactures components for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, two-wheelers, three-wheelers, multi utility vehicles, and farm tractor Its product portfolio includes steering gear products, suspension and steering linkage products, die casting products, engine valve, valve guides and tappets, brake linings, disc pads, clutch facings, hydraulic power steering gear, hydraulic pumps, seat belts, and airbags.
- Minda Industries Ltd: The company is a leading Tier 1 supplier of proprietary automotive solutions to original equipment manufacturers. It has 52 manufacturing plants in 7 countries, and design centres in three. Minda Industries is headquartered in Manesar, in the state of Haryana.
- Automotive Axles Ltd: The company is a manufacturer of Indian auto parts, mainly automotive axles and rear drive axle assemblies. It also offers air brakes and trailer axles. Automotive Axles’ product portfolio includes drive axles, front steer axles, defense axles, off-highway axles, non-drive axles, drum brakes, and disc brakes.
- Munjal Showa Ltd: The company is one of India’s largest suppliers of shock absorbers, and serves clients in many countries, including India, Japan, Germany, the United States, and the United Kingdom. It was established in 1985 as a collaboration with Japan-based Showa Corporation.
- Sundaram-Clayton Ltd: In the Indian auto parts market, the company offers brakes, axles, road wheels, gearboxes, suspension shock absorbers, radiators, exhaust pipes, catalyzers, clutches, steering wheels and columns, and steering boxes. Additionally, it offers design and engineering, die-casting, machining, and inspection and testing services.
- India Nippon Electricals Ltd: The company is a major manufacturer of electronic ignition systems for two wheelers, three wheelers and portable engines. In 1986, India Nippon Electricals was converted into a joint venture between Lucas Indian Service Limited and MAHLE Electric Drives Japan Corporation.
- Menon Bearings Ltd: The company is a major producer of Indian auto parts and is India’s leading engine bearings manufacturer. Its products are used in automotive engines, generators, compressors, stationary engines, marine engines, and earth movers and tillers.
- Mahindra CIE Automotive Ltd: The company’s product portfolio includes engine components; steering components and automotive chassis such as crankshafts, camshafts, connecting rods, steering knuckles, stabilizer bars, leaf spring saddles, spindles, radius arm, control arms, and pitman arms; and other non-automotive products.
BizVibe can connect you with thousands of the top players in India’s auto component industry if you join today. Whether you are looking for reliable suppliers, top manufacturers, wholesalers, or potential customers in over 70 countries, BizVibe can help you reach out to sales prospects and decision-makers across the globe.